▶Serological pipettes are made from USP level VI Polystyrene material, which are designed to fit pipette pump to transfer liquid in various volume for laboratory use. With high transparency polystyrene and clear graduation, the serological pipettes are easy to be read in accurate volume by users. Graduation is printed on pipette surface to be calibrated on accuracy ± 2%..
1. USP level VI Polystyrene material
2. Seven types of volume 1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml,
25ml, 50ml and 100ml
3. Bidirectional graduation and negative graduation
improve the accuracy
4. Six types of color code on tips make pipettes easily recognizable
5. Buck packaging and individually packaging in plastic/paper wrapper.
6. RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic.
7. Sterilization Assurance Level SAL is 10-6